- Free events within NYC
- Opportunities to get involved in community events
- An Amazon link to a curated list of diverse books about race, gender, disability, and social justice
- A list of the books that were selected for this year's Book of the Month as well as the Reading Group for Adults
- Museum exhibits and events around the city that focus on rich cultural diversity and history of NYC and beyond
- Some activity sheets and conversations starters you can do at home
If you would like to get involved with the Diversity and Inclusion Committee or have any ideas or suggestions, please email us via the form on the D&I page on this website.