- New York State Grades 3-8 English Language Arts Test;
- New York State Grades 3-8 Mathematics Test;
- New York State Grade 4 Elementary-Level Science Test;
- New York State Grade 8 Intermediate-Level Science Test;
- New York State English as a Second Language Achievement Test (NYSESLAT) in Grades K-12; and
- New York State Alternate Assessment (NYSAA) for students with severe cognitive disabilities in grades 3-8 and high school.
On March 20, New York State Education Department (NYSED) announced the suspension of elementary and intermediate-level assessments. This suspension, applies to the following New York State tests for the remainder of the school year: