- As a result of safety and logistical concerns voiced by parents and staff, as well as research on other schools arrival processes, we will be implementing changes to the morning lineup process.
- If children will be in the yard prior to 8:15 am, they will need parent/caretaker supervision. Note: the playground will not be open for use during morning hours.
- Doors will open at 8:18 am.
- Students will enter through the same doors they have been entering since the beginning of the school year. There will be staff assigned to each door.
- Students proceed to their classrooms to meet their teacher(s).
- Doors close at 8:23 am. Students who arrive after 8:25 am will enter through the main doors and get a late pass from the front office.
- Students will practice these new procedures with their class during the school day before these changes happen.
Summary of Changes: